Translate

lunes, 13 de enero de 2014

CLASSROOM LANGUAGE.


IN CLASS, SOMETIMES YOU NEED TO SAY...

Can I come in? - 
Sorry, for being late. - 
Can I go to the toilet, please?
Can I go out, please? -
I have finished. Can I correct the exercise? - 
What do we have to do now? - 
I don't understand. Could you repeat that, please? - 
What does "library" mean in Spanish?
How do you say "biblioteca" in English? - I was absent on the last lesson. - I could not do my homework because.... - How do you spell that word? - Do we have to hand in this exercise? - Do we have to write this down? - I don't have a pen/pencil/sheet of paper. Can I borrow one? - Can you pronounce this word, please? Can I open / close the window? - What page are we on? - Could you help me, please? - What is the homework? -
 
 
 
 
 IN CLASS, SOMETIMES YOUR TEACHER SAYS...

Open the notebooks in the vocabulary section, please.

Go to the activities section in your notebooks, please.

Open the books and go to page...

Do the next exercises: ...

You don't need to copy the instructions for the exercise, you only need to copy the solutions.  
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.