Translate

domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

English test on Wednesday...REVISION!!!



You must revise these contents if you want to pass the exam we have on Wednesday…




1. Simple present (affirmative, interrogative and negative forms).
               I like chocolate. Do you like chocolate? I don’t like chocolate.
               Be careful: third person singular:   
She likes chocolate. Does she like chocolate? She doesn’t like chocolate.

2. Yes/No questions and Wh-questions.
               Do you live in Alcalá? Yes, I do. No, I don’t.
               Where do you live? In Alcalá la Real.

3. Frequency adverbs (always, never, sometimes…) Position: verb to be and other verbs.
I am always happy.
I never study at half past three.

4. Use and position of ALSO.

I also like tennis.
You are also in the park.

5. Special verbs followed by –ing: like, love, hate, prefer, don’t mind…

I hate watching terror films.
I love going to the cinema.
I like studying English.
I don’t mind helping you with the homework.

6. Vocabulary from unit 1 to 4: in texts and lists made in class: SPECIAL ATTENTION TO UNIT 4, but revision of ALL THE VOCABULARY in each unit from 1 to 4.

7. Ordinal numbers in English: first, second, third… revision in the teacher’s blog.

8. All the contents of vocabulary and grammar studied in units 1 to 4 (to be, have got, comparatives, nationalities, etc… REPASO DEL DOCUMENTO ENTREGADO ANTES DEL EXAMEN FINAL DE LA PRIMERA EVALUACIÓN).



IMPORTANT: In the exam there is a text with questions to check if you understand, so please revise interrogative particles and make sure you know their meaning (when, where, how, etc.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.